Friday, September 27, 2013

Blog Closed Due to Neglect....



Hi. I regret to inform you that this blog has been closed.  After neglecting it for far too long, I've decided that a blog dedicated to only my writing is unneeded any longer.  I still write, but much, much less than I used to, and it's frankly gotten silly to have a blog for just that.

So I've closed up shop on this blog.  It will no longer be updated...

But I've opened a new blog!  Come on over to StratPlayerCJF.Blogspot.com to see it (I've kept the link for this old blog for my new one, and this old one is now "OLDstratplayercjf.blogspot.com").  Or simply click HERE to visit my new blog.

Thank you very, VERY much to all of you who were followers and commenters on this blog! I greatly appreciated it -- and if you're interested, I hope to see you at my new blog, which I promise WILL be updated on a regular basis.  :)












1 comment:

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

Out with the old, in with the new, eh?

Okay, I'm off to check out the new. (Such an adventurer!)