Monday, July 2, 2012

Having a Wonderful Vacation Week...

(Photo by Chris Fries - 2012: Blooming Clematis)

Hi!  I'm currently on vacation this week, but I've pre-scheduled this post for today so there's at least some small effort at new content for this week.  Don't want'cha to forget about me, right?

So what's new with me?  Well, not much in the writing world -- I'm still churning away on a few things, but frankly I may not get too much productive work done this week.

So how about a few other quick things to tell you while I'm out and about enjoying some time off with the family:

  • A belated "Happy Canada Day" to all my friends north of the border!  
  • An early "Happy Independence Day" to all my friends here in the States!
  • A "Hey check out that 100% original, totally non-stolen, shot by me, myself, and I" picture at the top of this post.  It's one of my wife's flower's, growing on the trellis on the side of our house.  Thought it'd work for this July fun-in-the-sun week.  Consider it a flower from me to you -- a gesture of my appreciation for your support, readership, and for visiting this blog.

I hope you have a wonderful week!  I may pop in as time and internet connectivity allows from my cell, but...

Enjoy the holidays!  I know I will!


14 comments:

Nicole said...

Enjoy the holidays! And tell your wife congrats on the beautiful flowers. :)

DL Hammons said...

I hope your enjoying your vacation. I'll keep an eye on the fridge!! :)

Liesel K. Hill said...

Have fun on vaca! Don't worry, no one will forget you! :D

Elise Fallson said...

The flowers are beautiful! Enjoy your vacation! (:

Heather Murphy said...

I hope you are enjoying your vacation. I have one more working day until mine starts too.
We better watch out for you and your original photos. You might just become a photographer on us! :)
Have a Happy 4th!

Kellie @ Delightfully Ludicrous said...

Pretty picture! I salute your photography skills!

.jessica. said...

Have a fantastic vacation and a lovely 4th!

Georgina Morales said...

It is a beautiful picture! I hope you are enjoying your well deserved break. Relax and enjoy those family times 'cause they fly pass us in a heartbeat. =)

LTM said...

That is a gorgeous picture! Thanks for the 7/4 wishes, and here's wishing you have a lovely holiday! :o)

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

I hope you're having a fantabulous vacation. (Beautiful flower, by the way.)

Holly Vance said...

I think it's good to back away from the technology for a while.

Georgina Morales said...

Hi, hope your vacations are going great! When you get back, I have a couple of new awards for you in my blog. Stop by to get them!

http://diaryofawriterinprogress.blogspot.com/2012/07/about-inspirations-and-awards.html

Georgina Morales said...

Hi, hope your enjoying your vacations! When you are back, stop by my blog where there are a couple of new awards awaiting you. Welcome back!

http://diaryofawriterinprogress.blogspot.com/2012/07/about-inspirations-and-awards.html

StratPlayerCJF said...

Hi all! Yes, I'm back, even though it's been forever since I've updated or posted or replied to any comments, lol!.

It was a week that stretched into more days and then I got absolutely swamped with work and home stuff after getting back. But the tide of insanity has abated some and I just wanted you to know that I'm back and I really appreciate the comments left on my vacation post. :)